Featured outfits Barbro

4149212341_442624654e_o






I really like these pictures, recently iv'e really began to appreciate good photography. The style of the photo can really add to the overall feel of the outfit and look with what your trying to achieve.


Tell us about this outfit.
I was going for a romantic and kind of vintage feeling with this outfit. I choose the tights and the pearls to begin with, and wanted to wear something a bit more rocked up with it. Also, this is one of my three versions of a thrifted tutu, which is an experiment to push my creative boundaries


How would you describe your style ?
Romantic rocker meets elegance with a pinch of emotional diva; black edition


Did the tights influence your outfit or viceversa ?
I decided on the tights to begin with, I usually pick the key piece in advance and build the outfit around it – I see it as a kind of puzzle. The pieces needs to fit :)


Where are the tights from and how much did you pay ?
They’re from a Norwegian store called Cubus and I bought it at 50% off for $13.


Do you follow hosiery trends ?
Somewhat, I generally go for the things that makes me feel most comfortable and suits my mood. This fall and winter I’ve been very in to stockings, both thigh-high and knee-high



4071352029_0fe87ddcc8_o

4131232512_9d97b5ea78_o




Thanks for Barbro for letting me use these pictures : barkatt-barbro.blogspot.com/


Oringina xo