Featured blogger- Thisisladygray





thisisladygray.blogspot.com

1. How do you get your inspiration for the outfits you wear ?
I get my inspiration from all over the place... Art, Music and Literature are certainly a great influence for how I like to dress. Sometimes I hear a song or see a picture and suddenly I see a whole new outfit. But of course I'm also surfing the internet for new ideas, there are some great fashion blogs out there (like this one).









2. How would you describe your style ?
That is a really difficult question. I try not to limit myself: one day I feel like wearing skinny jeans and Converse Sneakers, but on the other day I might want to dress really feminine, with lots of silk and pastel colours. What is constant is my love for floral patterns and cool leather jackets, they are such a great team! 





3. What is in your hosiery drawer or closet ?  
I actually can't list them all, I'm in desperate need of a drawer dedicated to hosiery only. But I love patterned ones: hearts, dots and florals. However, I also own opaque tights in almost every colour (not brown though). 





4. Where do you shop for hosiery ?
I mostly buy really cheap hosiery, some of them are really delicate and if they get torn it doesn't really matter (if I like a pair A LOT, I always buy them twice).
I often go to H&M; but I also go to department stores (e.g. Migros, but this exists only in Switzerland I think). When I'm abroad, I love to go to Topshop (but then I lovelovelove Topshop for anything), Miss Selfridges or Accessorize.




5. How does wearing tights make you feel emotionally ?
I just think my legs look soooo much better when I wear tights, thus they make me feel more self-confident!





6. When do you wear hosiery,daily-once a week etc ?
In winter I wear black tights every day. I'm usually quite cold and tights keep me warm. But they are not only practical, because when it gets warmer, I wear tights to make my outfit more special and unique. So I wear tights very frequently... 










7. What are your style tips for wearing tights ?
The great thing about tights is the fact that there are NO rules on how to wear them. If you pair your dotty tights with a leopard-skirt and keep the rest simple, it will look great. But it is usually best to keep an outfit as simple as possible, if you wear a patterned shirt combined with a floral skirt, black tights are the best choice. Tights are probably the best fashion accessory because they are cheap, stylish and practical. 

Thanks to Christina for answering the FML questions,dont forget to visit her blog 
http://thisisladygray.blogspot.com/
and lookbook here
http://lookbook.nu/user/128143-Kristina-S