Featured Chictopians- LienRebecca


DSC_2990


This weeks fellow chictopian and blogger is LienRebecca. Her DIY tights are really a nice idea and has made me scour the web for DIY'S on how to make your own. Read on for her tips and style inspiration. Thanks for taking the time to answer the questions Becca. The link to her blog is included in this weeks post below. Next week: The brilliant Fashionshesays :))

Is there any questions you would like to add or see included ? Let me know !!!

Oringina xo


DSC_8453


DSC_8459


DSC_8448



How do you get your inspiration for the outfits you wear ?
Normally I’ll pick one item that I’d like to wear for the day and start to build what I am going to wear around that specific item I’ve decide. Besides, a lot of bloggers have amazing style. I’d get inspirations from the fellow bloggers as well. 


DSC_6381-s

Who has had the biggest influence on your outfits ?
I like Kate Lanphear’s style a lot! I really love her edgy and rocker chic kind of look.

DSC_7553

What made you start posting your pictures on Chictopia ?

I always like to take photos of me, it’s a coincident that I found out Chictopia which is perfect for me to memorize my outfits and pictures.


DSC_7904


DSC_7832

What blogs and websites do you follow and why ?

I follow lots of people’s blog, mainly will be they have impeccable contents for fashion or style that’s similar to my taste. You can visit my blog www.fashioninfusion.blogspot.com for the list of the bloggers that I followed.


DSC_8215


Would you describe yourself as a trendsetter or fashion follower ?

I’d say I am more towards trendsetter..:P Because if I by something, I’d always think about some ways to change the piece to something different than the original and make it my own. That’s why I think I am more towards the trendsetter..:P




DSC_8184



How would you describe your style ?
I would say my style changes all the time; it depends on my mood when I got up in the morning. I am going for slightly rocker chic most of the time right now. 






Does the hosiery you wear dictate your clothes or outfits ?
Yeah..totally.. Recently I made some tights, and I was obsessed with those tights I made. I’ll think about what I should wear to match those tights. Otherwise, I totally am a hosiery girl. Because I grew up in a very warm.. uh.. I should say HOT country. The winter here in New York is really killing me, so I wear tights/ hosiery all the time.







Whats in your hosiery drawer or closet ?
Haha..I have every single color / shade of tights in my drawer. I don’t know why, I was always drawn towards tights/ hosiery even when I was young. But when I was younger I bought more of different color/ shade of tights. But now, I am more towards what are the patterns on the tights or embroidery on the tights. I am a lot pickier now towards my choice of hosiery nowadays. 




How do you choose your hosiery ?
I like special patterns or something extra on my tights recently. 



Where do you shop for hosiery ?
I shop a lot of my tights in Asia; they have lots of different designs and patterns. Plus they are cheap there, so I can buy a lot and not to care if I destroyed them fast. Otherwise, I shop at H&M; for tights and modify them. 

What was the last hosiery item you brought and for how much ?
The last item of hosiery I bought recently was actually the plain black pair of tights from H&M.; J I have so many tights, but every morning when was in a rush and look through my drawer for a plain pair of tights. I could never find one without print and pattern. Therefore, I’ve decide that I really need some plain and simple pair of black one that I could wear with anything. J






Do you prefer sheer or opaque tights ?
It depends though, because sometimes I’ll layer my tights by wearing two pair of tights to create a different look and effect. I can’t determine socks or knee-highs, because it’s all depends on the outfit that I am going to wear though. But I definitely like reinforced more than sheer toe.





How often do you wear hosiery ?
I think I wear hosiery almost every workday. Because I wore a lot of dresses and skirts in the winter, I need nice pair of hosiery to keep me warm and fashionable. J


What are your style tips for wearing tights ?
Feel free, fun and creative when you pick out your tights.


What do you love-hate about hosiery ?
The best part of wearing hosier would be comfortable and varied. The worst would be too easy to tear and rip. It used to be embarrassing to wear the tights that have holes on it, but nowadays, it’s not the case.