Featured blogger- Isabella's Fashion

1





Apr. 22 (7)


Apr. 22 (8)

I wear what I want to wear when I want to wear it!
Visit isabellasfashion.blogspot.com for more!

How do you get your inspiration for the outfits you wear ?
I get my inspiration through blogs, magazines, the peope I see, and many other places.

Who has had the biggest fashion influence on your outfits ?
I would say my mother! She always tells me what she likes and doesn't like and I always take it in to consideration. She has a great view, and I love shopping with her!




Apr. 30 (11)


Apr. 30 (1)


Apr. 30 (7)




What made you start posting your pictures on chictopia ? 
Seeing other bloggers do it. I am so glad I discovered Chictopia one day, now I can get so much feedback from other people like me!

What blogs and websites do you follow and why ? 
I follow SO many blogs. It would be very difficult to compile a list! My BlogLovin' is insane. I follow the blogs I follow mostly because they are where I find the most inspiration and the best stories, and advice on life.


May 11 (3)


May 11 (4)

Would you describe yourself as a trendsetter or fashion follower ?
I would describe myself as a trendsetter yet sometimes I see things that I really want to try so I guess that makes me a follower too.

How would you describe your style ? 
My style is comfortable, classic, and sometimes a bit crazy!


Mar. 22 (1)

Does the hosiery you wear dictate the clothes, outfit you wear ?
Sometimes, occasionally if I get a really awesome pair of tights then i'll work the outfit around that otherwise if I have an awesome dress or skirt I work my tights around that!


Mar. 25 (1)

What is in your hosiery drawer or closet ? 
I own SO many pairs of tights.

How do you choose your hosiery ? 
I sometimes choose by color, other times by pattern, other times by texture. It all depends.

Mar. 18 (4)


Mar. 18 (1)

Where do you shop for hosiery ? 
Target, walmart, H&M;, other shops. I usually buy cheaper tights and hosiery because I rip them all the time!

What was the last item of hosiery you brought, how much you spent etc ?
I bought a pair of blue tights on sale for $3.50 at Target!


Mar. 12 (1)


Mar. 12 (6)


Mar. 12 (10)

Do you prefer sheer or opaque tights,stockings or holdups,socks or kneehighs,sheer toe or reinforced ? 
It depends on the outfit but I mostly have opaque tights!

Do you ever wear 10 denier tights or sheer hose if so how long do they last you ?
My tights never last that long unless they are knit!


Apr. 2 (2)


Apr. 15 (6)

How does wearing tights make you feel emotionally ? More feminine,better with girly outfits not thought about it ?
I always feel more feminine and girly in my outfits! I am always happier with a dress and tights on!

Do you physically like the feel of tights and touch ? Do your legs ache less, prefer than pants ? not thought about it ?
I hate wearing pants! I do it yes, but I always feel so much better in tights! I like the feel of wearing tights more than pants.


Mar. 29 (6)


Mar. 29 (3)

When do you wear hosiery,daily-once a week etc ?
I wear them multiple times a week!

What is your hosiery staple ? 
Black tights and grey opaque tights!

What are your style tips for wearing tights ?
As for as wearing tights goes, I prefer to go as crazy as possible. My rule of thumb is if you are wearing a crazy bright colored dress/skirt I would wear plain bright colored tights that match or plain black/white/grey tights. If I have a crazy patterned pair of tights than I tend to match them with basics.


Mar. 31 (4)

How do you put on tights?
One foot at a time!

Do you keep a spare pair of tights in your bag ?
I do not, but that is a great idea!


Mar. 17 (4)


Mar. 17 (5)

The best and worst things about hosiery, Love-hate ?
I love the variety, and how they can spice up your look! I dislike that they rip so easily!

Do you recycle your tights ?
If they are not ripped I tend to give them to my little cousins or donate them to Salvation Army/Goodwill.

Mar. 15 (6)

Mar. 8 (1)