Featured blogger Maria G


How do you get your inspiration for the outfits you wear ?
Mostly from other bloggers, also from magazines, even from people at TV, but most of the times I dress the way I imagine myself

img3832

Who has had the biggest fashon influence on your outfits ?
I get influenced by many things, I like to mix colurs and textures, lately I've 'discovered' grey color, I wasn't a big fan of it and now I love it.

img2890u

What blogs and websites do you follow and why ?
I love lots of blogs, I try to read them everyday, some of my favourites are Jewel Style, Sisters and Dresses, Doe Deere Blogazine, Karla's closet,.. some of them are Spanish.

img3460o


Would you describe yourself as a trendsetter or fashion follower ?
Oh no! Im not a trendsetter! ;) but that would be nice! also, I don't consider myseld a fashion follower, I mean, I don't wear all what is in fashion if I don't like it, I wear things I feel comfortable with and make me feel good, even if they're not in fashion, but I also like to see what's in fashion of course.

img2801j

How would you describe your style ?
I think I don't have a style, one day I can dress very girlie, next day I can look rockier, next day more classic,.. I like to change! it's weird but I don't have a style I think.

69928463

Does the hosiery you wear dictate the clothes,outfit you wear ?
Sometimes it does, sometimes I have a tights I desesperately want to wear for the first time and then make the rest of the outfit according to them

37138758

img2484e

How do you choose your hosiery ?
Just what I like, if I see it and I like it I buy it, I don't think how will I wear them, I just buy them and then decide ;)

img3886j

Where do you shop for hoseiry ?
Calcedonia, Primark, local stores, internet,..

img4259ah

What was the last item of hosiery you brought, how much you spent etc ?
flowered tights, love them!!

12159676

3

Do you prefer sheer or opaque tights,stockings or holdups,socks or kneehighs,sheer toe or reinforced ?
I love all kind of tights, I mostly own opaque tights, but I love patterned tights too.

img3862on

img3858p


When do you wear hosiery,daily-once a week etc ?
Very often!! I love dresses and skirts

83077057

What are your style tips for wearing tights ?
Make them match with the rest of the outfit, but also, sometimes, wear them totally opposite the rest of the outfit to make a contrast.

62521523

Do you keep a spare pair of tights in your bag ?
No! but I should!

IMG_5259

The best and worst things about hosiery, Love-hate ?
Tights for example can change a whole outfit! I have a big collection ;)

46627528

74397634

16671750

Do you recycle your tights ?
No, I confess I don't, but I'm gonna think about that, sounds good!